Top Ten Shortcuts
1. Make the currently selected branch the core by selecting F6. You can always return to the Central Core branch by selecting Ctrl+Home.
2. Use the ‘End’ Key to navigate to the last child of your current selection.
3. To correct capitalization typos use Shift + F3 to toggle through the Change case options.
4. Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) can be used to copy the selected branch (automatically includes the child branches) and paste them to other branches or maps.
5. Use the Ctl+ + and Ctrl + - keys to zoom the map in and out. OR While holding in the Ctrl+Shift keys, use the Mouse wheel to Zoom in and out.
6. To insert a Parent branch (i.e. in front of the current branch, Select Ctrl+Shift+Ins.
7. Bring the notes pane into view and focus in it at any time by selecting Ctrl+1.
8. Undo and Redo changes using Ctrl+Z (Undo) and Ctrl+Y (redo).
9. Use F2 to quickly Edit the branch title and use F3 to access the branch appearance dialog and change the style of a branches font, shape, connector or boundary.
10. Increase and decrease the spacing between branches using these shortcut keys;
Ctrl+Shift+Up Arrow will increase vertical spacing
Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow will decrease vertical spacing
Ctrl+Shift+Left Arrow will decrease horizontal spacing
Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow will increase horizontal spacing